Inspiring views over Wattamolla Valley with acres of level park like grounds set within protected rainforest. Enjoy an abundance of native animals and birdlife.
A choice of garden enclosure or luxury kennels allows you to leave your pet comfortable and secure while you relax and explore.
This idyllic getaway offers a 3 bedroom original Farmhouse with an attached 2 bedroom cottage and sleeps 12 people.
We also have you covered with a Nespresso coffee machine. Just remember to bring your favourite flavoured coffee pods!
The accommodation is shared between the main house offering 3 bedrooms and if required a connected cottage offering a further 2 bedrooms. Rayfields is also suitable for guests with a disability (please ask on enquiry) We also welcome pets.
Fee’s do apply.
If you require both house and cottage, you must book/pay for minimum of 7 or more guests, otherwise up to 6 guests will be the house only.
Find beautifully appointed bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, wood fire, fantastic entertainers patio and a second picnic cabana area by the dam.
Bedlinen and towels are supplied based on the number of guests selected at the time of booking. Please note if you use more than the number of beds allocated for your stay, charges will be made.
Rayfields is fabulous for extended family gatherings or simply that romantic spot you have been looking for. A great selection of board games are provided for the cooler months.
Stunning position in a convenient location.
A small charge is made when bringing your pet with you, please do mention this when booking and we can assist you with this.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-13108
At Rayfields we are dog friendly. Fee’s do apply.
We offer 3 very comfortable and well appointed kennels with runs . A secure and sunny courtyard with a sheltered verandah for smaller and medium sized dogs. A beautifully maintained property and gardens to walk around and enjoy with your dogs.
However ~ and please note, being dog friendly is only possible on the following understanding of these responsibilities, courtesies and appreciation we require in turn from our guests.
• Dog bedding for small dogs staying indoors must be supplied by guests.
• Large and medium dogs ( from 15 kilos in weight) must be kept in the well appointed kennels overnight.
• Dogs must not be allowed to sit on the couches.
• Bathroom towels cannot be used to wipe up after or clean guests dogs.
• No dogs must be allowed on the beds or in the bedrooms .
• Provision for all bedding is the responsibility of guests. Throw rugs, extra bed blankets and towels are for the convenience of guests only.
• Dog cleaning considerations for all weather conditions are the responsibility of guests.
• While some dog hair in the lounge area is not unexpected and manageable.
Preventable damage to furnishings, doors, stained linen ~ requiring specialist cleaning or even replacement, is unacceptable. Further costs will apply in such circumstances.